Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Where's The Library Book


We are searching for a very past due Library book. Today before Riley went to school I had him look under the bed for his book because once again it is library day and we have a past due book. I was wondering what was taking him so long and this is why. After they went off to school I decided to search because lets face it they look but not very well and I thought I would give it a shot. This is what I found all of this mess came from under his bed. And to think that I thought he was really cleaning his room. Right!!!! But haven't we all cleaned this way at some point. You would have thought the book was hiding under there with all that stuff, but NO it is still missing. I think that I am going to have to pay for this one. It made me stop to think about how much of our money the library was really going to see this year. $$ Cha Ching $$

4 comments:

April Austin said...

Ahh...I hope you are planning on cleaning that up because Devin is going to need a place to sleep tonight! :) And I'm bringing over my old camera because I am seriously sick of your camera-phone pictures. Um...Love ya! :)

~Hartwig Family~ said...

You reminded me I have an over due book too! AHHHHH.. I feel your pain! 2 weeks until your BIRTHDAY!!

Dee said...

lol! isn't that why they have libraries in elementary schools so parents can help fund their local school?? Of course after you pay for it..you find the book!! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is such great "pay back"! I remember thinking, "Am I ever going to see her bedroom floor again". Just think, you only have about 12 more years of this! Enjoy...it goes by too fast.