Sunday, March 9, 2008

Greetings From Guam

Hello Everybody,

We are finally on our way home, and I can't wait to get back. Japan wasn't as much fun as thought it was going to be. It was definately the wrong time of year to go there. I am sure it would be a lot more fun to go when there is more free time available to really get out there and experience the culture. Unfortunately on this trip it was cold, rainy, and we had to work a lot. I did get the chance to go out in town and experience a little bit the city had to offer. Here are a few of the pictures I took. Well actually just one of them, the connection here isn't much better then what I had in Japan. At any rate this is a picture of downtown Iwakuni.
.

2 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

Sorry it wasn't as fun as you thought. I am sure Kris will be happy to have you home though! See you guys soon for spring break.

Unknown said...

Hope you at least got to eat some sushi. I know Kristi will be glad to have you home. We all breath a little easier when you are home safe.