Thursday, March 6, 2008

DINO-RIFFIC


This amazing thing happened over the last three days. My Sister April and her Husband Jamin, Brother Brandon and his wife Jess, came over to my house to give Brenden the surprise of a lifetime. Dino Country was created and he is the happiest boy on the face of the earth. They did a fantastic job.

I asked Jamin if he would come over to paint some little dinosaurs in the corner of Brenden's room. We had just got done painting Riley's room and I think he was feeling a little left out. Jamin said sure and recruited my brother and they broke out with this masterpiece. Now I would have been more than happy with just a little corner but they went above and beyond.


This little room has many residents. There is one giant T-Rex, one huge Stegosaurus, two Pterodactyls, and many little hiding cavemen. In addition to the wonderful giants we have hills volcanoes, meteors , and trees.


They did such a good job, we are really blessed to have uncles and aunts that love our kids so much that they would come out on the weekdays and paint for them. The boys are grateful and we are too. It looks great guys and WE LOVE YOU all and THANK YOU so much.

2 comments:

Dee said...

that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! AMAA-ZING! WOW!!!

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I love it! What a great surprise. My chillins would be so jealous! good job guys.