Friday, March 7, 2008

Greetings From the Land of the Rising Sun

Hello everybody, or Mushi Mushi as they say in Japan. I finally figured out how to sign in to our blog from over here. The website is in japanese, but the postings are in english. Weird. Well we are almost done with our mission over here, and we will be leaving here soon. I can't wait to get home and see my family, and that awesome room that Brenden has now. Just thought I would get on here and share a few of the pics that I have taken so far, but the stupid internet connection that I have here won't let me. Oh well. Stay tuned for pictures when I get a connection that is not so retarded.

1 comment:

The Johansen Family said...

Yeah I am glad that you figured it out, it's a bummer that you can't post any pictures though. I miss you and post some pictures when you can.
Love yah
Kris