Thursday, February 28, 2008

Daddy Lost His Bed







OK so Bryce and I have come to terms about our sleeping arrangements. I was so excited that I was finally going to get to sleep all sprawled out and in the middle of the bed since Tony was gone. But over the last two nights this little booger won't sleep anywhere else. So Tony good luck at getting your bed back when you get home. We might have to move you to the crib. HA HA! I know that this is a horrible habit to start but when you get up 3 times a night 2 days in a row you start to not care about the mess you might be starting and all you see is the sleep that you could be getting. Right now for me it is the sleep. If this is what calms him down then I'm good with that, for now. I am however bumbed that I have to share my bed again.

2 comments:

Dee said...

he is so cute!! Yea, bryce likes that spot next to momma too, means he doesn't have to wait so long.. tony just might have to give up his spot! ;)

~Hartwig Family~ said...

HE IS SO FREAKING ADORable! I can't wait to meet him and all his chubbiness!