Friday, February 22, 2008

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Then those Things ran about
With big bumps, jumps and kicks
And with hops and big thumps
And all kinds of bad tricks.
And I said,
"I do NOT like the way that they play!
If Mother could see this,
Oh, what would she say!"

I'll tell you what she would say,
"Some body save me on this fun filled day."

This is Brenden and Riley. Brenden is on the left and Riley is on the right. This a little game of quiet mouths gone terribly wrong. It was modified from its original version because the kids just got to smart for the game. The tape maybe sticky but I can tell you that they still were able to make plenty of noise. This picture was taken for a book that I put together for Devin. "Q" was for quiet. It was more like "M" is for muffled.

3 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

Ok so I was so freaking excited when I got your email about your blog! Then I pulled it up and sure enough you have the same background!! BBF:-)
Tessahartwig.blogspot.com
LOVES and see ya in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

I love this blogging thing...it reminds me just how wonderful my family is...love you guys!

April Austin said...

HA! What a clever littl post Kristi...you're genius!