Saturday, February 23, 2008

While Daddy's Away the Boys Will Play






Tony Left Yesterday to go to Japan for 30 days and Mom is having a little trouble balancing the New baby and keeping an eye on the monsters. Brenden wanted to be an Indian and decided he needed some war paint to go along with his huge imagination.






Riley was the Tornado which is not unusual for him and destroyed his room. I swear that it was spotless before Dad left to go to Japan. I will have this down before he gets home, I think that it was a momentary lapse and I need to find some balance. I am sure that there is more to come, and yes I am terrified. Ha Ha!




2 comments:

April Austin said...

Poor poor kissy. Don't worry you'll be a pro in no time. Maybe you should put my number on speed dial (911 as well) and I'll be over in a jiff!

~Hartwig Family~ said...

Hey I know that feeling! Your an awesome MOM! Mother of Many silly boys! You should be proud that they give you something to do so you won't be bored during the day! LOL