Thursday, April 17, 2008

TID BITS ABOUT BRYCE

1. I have elf pinned ears the doctor said that they might pop out, might

2. I am very picky about how I sleep

3. I hate it when you take my bottle away to burp me

4. My nick name is squeaky weaky because I don't cry so much as I do squeal

5. I like to be held a lot and when you put me down I'll let you know how I feel about that

6. Pacifier, what pacifier, I like to chew on my blanket until it is soaked

7. If you hold me watch out because I will spit up on you

8. I have the cutest smile ever

9. Mom is happy that I finally sleep through the night 9:00pm to 6:45am

10.Everything is funny,just talk to me and I will smile at you

11. I have a scowl like my cousin Devin and I'm not afraid to use it

12. If you leave me alone too long I will voice my opinion about it

13. I started out really quiet ,not so much anymore.

14. I hate hate hate my car seat

15. For the most part I am a very happy baby

16. I love my family very much


3 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I love the smile picture.. I wish I could just eat him up.. he is so adorable!

April Austin said...

Awe...what a sweetie!!! He is so precious. I love his Elf Ears!! That's my favorite part....

Dee said...

such a cutie tootie! you have some handsome boys! I enjoyed hanging out with u last sat..i watched the game last night and actually understood the game more!