Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Tagging!

OK well lets see I think that I am suppose to copy April question and answer them but this little game came with no instructions. Go figure. Well here we go!!!!

My Favorite Things Around The House

My favorite thing in the kitchen is...My dishwasher, which usually consists of Tony at the sink rinsing and loading in yesterdays dishes. The dishwasher itself is great but the person who loads it is even better and its usually not me.

My favorite thing in the bathroom is... what bathrooms...we have bathrooms....we supposedly have two of them but you would never know because they are soooooo small.

My favorite thing in the bedroom is...My bed, I don't think that there is any comparison there. Oh wait it might be my fan, you see the Needs kids have this awful addiction to noisy fans. We don't sleep with out them and we tend to spread that addiction to our spouses.

My favorite thing in the living room is...I would say that it's the big over sized chair up against the wall. I would sleep in that thing if I didn't like my bed so much. It is about the only thing that my but fits in these days.

My favorite thing in the bedroom closet is...Maybe all of Tony's cloths. How does a guy accumulate more cloths than a girl. I think that he has this fetish for shirts that he doesn't want to tell me about, because his side of the closet keeps growing....hmmmmm!

My favorite thing in the pantry is...That would be my washer and dryer, as noisy as they are they keep my grubby little boys clothes clean. And they can make a mess.

My favorite thing in the "office" is...My computer of course! And my husband who now pays the bills.....Yeah!

My favorite thing in the baby's room is... Well that would be of course the wonderful Dino Country painted all over the walls, and the noisy air purifier that drowns out all the noise the big boys make when Bryce is sleeping.

Allright now I tag Jodi, Dee, and Tessa

1 comment:

April Austin said...

Yay! You did it. I love your dishwasher too. I could use one as productive as yours, if you get my drift!