Thursday, November 5, 2009

Who Busted A Grumpy?

Does anyone know what Who Busted A Grumpy is beside my Riley?

We were out getting my nephew a B-Gift....Happy Birthday Devin.....and we drove past a dead skunk and of course they illuminate this wonderful aroma. Riley Blurts out "Who Busted A Grumpy". I just about died I thought that it was the best thing I heard since the Wienus. It is now a favorite word of Mine. Go Riley!

For those of you who don't know what a wienus is.....It was my attempt to spit out "Don't play with your.......( penis- wiener)..I have this wonderful ability to mix all my words together and make no sense at all to anyone.

Who knew it would stick...There are a few of my friends and family that use that word despite it's inappropriateness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit we are Weinis People......wait that came out all wrong??