Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk Or Treat

Love Love Love Halloween....I feel sorry for those that don't....It is the one day that you can dress up like whom ever or what ever you please and not one person can judge you. We had a blast last night at the Trunk or Treat. Nana J came out with us and we were glad to have her help.
I had this fun idea for Riley's costume, he was a boy caught in a spider web half eaten by the spider and he looked cool. After a huge fight to get him to wear the spider we ended up taking it off midway through treating.

Brenden was the Grim Reaper and his face paint took about 20 minutes and he won the scariest costume at the party. He was really proud.

Bryce was a snake costume that has been around for a couple of years, I love this costume.

The Boys looked great and they collected lots of Candy for me...HHHHMMMMMM!!! YUM...YUM....Did I mention that I love Halloween.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the costumes!! Looks like the boys had fun!!