Friday, January 23, 2009

My Baby is One

Bryce has turned one, I have so many mixed emotions. I'm happy he is growing and sad that he is growing. And glad that he is walking and sad that he is walking. I am excited that he is making all these milestones and growing into a delightful boy, but it is just that. My little baby is growing and that makes me sad. I was good with two children and blessed with three and sad that he is the last. He makes our day wonderful and bright and we love him so much. We can't wait for the many more happy years that we get with him. Happy Birthday My Little Boy!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, he sooo freakin cute!! I can't believe he is 1 already!! I am freakin because Matthew will be 9 next month...sniff,sniff....Hey we should set up a good time to call eachother so we can catch up!! Take care.......

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday Bryce!!