Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crazy Texas

Ice rained down in Texas last night. Of course everything here shuts down minus the idiots that think they can do anything. Then we awoke this morning to about an inch of ice all over the ground. Tony comes running down the stairs with ice skates in hand and a huge grin on his face. I chuckled at the idea of him skating on the pavement and of course didn't think that it was possible. He put on his skates and crawled across the tile floor and out he went. Now its not everyday that you see a person ice skating down a street, But it sure doesn't ever happen in Texas. He took off down the busy road in front of our house and he came home laughing because people were waving at him and pointing. Go figure, watch it will pop up on Leno.

6 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Haha! That's awesome... leave it to Tony to come up with something like that! :)

Anonymous said...

That's crazy! We don't have any ice up here. We still have all the same snow from the pics I posted before and now we have more piled on top of that! WOO HOO I hate the snow!

April Austin said...

Alright, that's hilarious...and idiotic at the same time. Only Tony....

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I can only imagine his excitement running down the stairs! I would have pee'd my pants again.. ahhahahaha.... ohh by the way.. go check my blog! It is too late to call you.... :-)

~Hartwig Family~ said...

Ok, well I liked the name JAYDEN but that got nixed big time. Apparently it was too UNISEX for people to figure out if it was boy or girl.. WHATEVER... I got tired of explaining myself.. I don't see GIRl in that name what so ever but oh well...


It is a totally different name we have in the works right now. Will let you know as soon as it is finalized! Looks like we are gonna have a great time on our "GIRL'S ONLY" trips! It would have felt weird if I was to have a girl it wouldn't feel right with my best buddy! lol

That just means that our boys with have someone to play with around there ages when I come to visit! It will be great times as always!

BOYS ROCK.. and I look forward to Father/Son campouts every year! HHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Jessica Lynn said...

Update this blag already will ya!?