Friday, May 14, 2010

The Johansen Times Reports!


New Changes for the Johansen Family are unfolding.....Many of our family and friends know already but for you distant readers that I lack to make phone calls to here's the report.

Tony finally after many months of searching and panicking found a job outside of the Marine Corp.. Although we are anxiously awaiting this move we are sad to leave the great state of Texas behind once again. This new job is relocating our family to Georgia.

Georgia, what can I say about Georgia, I know nothing, but others have had nothing but good things to say about this state. Now I was slightly excited about New York too and that was a huge shocker, so I am holding my excitement till I get there.

We are thrilled to be on another adventure together as a family and with a few hesitations we are on our way, the house is staged and on the market.

Georgia here we come.

2 comments:

April Austin said...

:( Boohoo hoo. I'm so sad.

Anonymous said...

WOW we really sucked at getting together this past year, and now you're leaving! What a bummer.