Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring Chores

The weather has been descent between the thunder storms over the last month. So we decided to do some work in the yard. For those of you that have small children you know what a challenge this can be. You don't want them to get muddy and you definitely don't want them to get bit by bugs, and really don't want them to run away. Well we decide to just let loose and instead of chasing Bryce we stripped him down and let him dig right into the wonder and curiosity of the one year old he is. And this was the result.


Give a boy some rocks a hole and some water and ohhh what fun he can have.....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's too funny

April Austin said...

What fun for Bryce! I love when they get to play and discover like that. But I HATE to clean them up. I do wish I had a yard that didn't have a big hole filled with water in it (some call it a swimming pool...I call it instant death) so I could let him have some fun. Maybe we'll come over and play in your mud one day. :)

Unknown said...

look how cute he is!! getting so big too. Hope you guys are well. Talk to ya soon.